As the professional PoE items seller, raiditem.com offers you various items that assist you the most in PoE . Except that, we also offer you the latest PoE news to help you know the new challenges you are going to face. Toady, we are glad to share update 3.5.1b details for you. Please stay tuned at our site all time for latest news or buy PoE items at the cheapest price to enhance yourself.
First of all, this is definitely a big surprise for all fans that the Core Supporter Packs will be released for Xbox One players very soon. The 3.5.1b update will come alongside this release on Xbox One. It is said that the new update includes a lot of improvements to the Betrayal League, as well as several bug fixes. And now it’s time to reveal them for you.
- Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.
- Rin’s Rain of Arrows skill and default attack now convert some of their damage to Cold. Rin’s Rain of Arrows skill now has 25% less Attack Speed and cannot be used on targets that are far away or “off-screen”.
- Betrayal Safehouses now allocate item drops based on the party leader’s allocation setting.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the “Use Scarabs” challenge was not granted when using Scarabs along with Sacrifice Fragments in the Map Device.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the “Defeat Targets II” challenge was not granted if the Betrayal target was not killed first.
I know you are absolutely very excited for these amazing new adventures. We remind you to buy exalted orbs now for power enhancement and quick upgrade! There are some extra updates awaits you as well.
- Fixed a bug where It that Fled’s projectile combo skill would sometimes target random directions.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind’s Carpet Bomb skill did not visually re-appear if you left the area and returned as it was occurring.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind’s corpse could be destroyed or consumed.
- Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path could teleport you into Fortification encounters before a door was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where a Fortification encounter in the Gardens Map was overrun by trees.
- Fixed a bug where defeated Syndicate members would escape if a Prophecy triggered while interacting with another defeated Syndicate member.
- Fixed a bug where executed Syndicate members could be revived by the “Revives nearby dead Monsters with Onslaught” strongbox modifier. This fixes a case where strongboxes sometimes couldn’t be opened.
Whole details are all mentioned above. If you are interested in these new features, then prepare yourself for this new adventure and experience. Besides, cheap chaos orbs are at full stock on Raiditem.com with 100% secure instant delivery. Feel free to visit our site when you meet any question!